You’d like to get online but you’re bamboozled with the amount of choice, bewildered by the technical jargon and wary of spending thousands on snazzy sites that impress no one except their designers.
All you want to do is to see a basic business website that advertises your business to prospective customers. In addition, you would like to set up social media accounts that will announce your presence in cyberspace to those who follow social media.
If you know what you’re doing it doesn’t take long to create such a website and to help a business or a solo operator to make productive use of it. You can use it to show prospective clients a portfolio of your work and testimonials from former clients. It becomes a showcase, but it’s more than a online brochure. With a little tuition from us you can update it regularly and use those updates to send tweets and update a Facebook page. It’s easier than you think and we’ll explain it in simple terms.
Avoid the time consuming hassle of working out how to do it yourself and let us establish your online presence with one of our website starter packages. We’ll register the domain name and setup the hosting. We’ll install WordPress and configure it ready for your use. We’ll also set up a Twitter account and Facebook page at no extra charge.
Basic Business Website Package
The price includes:
- Domain name of your choice (we’ll suggest alternatives if the you want isn’t available)
- 12 months hosting (thereafter £125 per annum)
- WordPress site built with a choice of themes
- Twitter account (if required)
- Facebook page (if required)
- Pinterest account (if required)
- Plain English explanation of how to use your site and social media accounts
Prices from £399.99