- Have you ever spent hours preparing a carefully crafted press release (or paid someone to do so for you) and wondered why you bothered?
- Have you ever launched a release with a rush of enthusiasm only to feel deflated and despondent days later?
Every day thousands of press releases are submitted to distribution networks which publish them on hundreds of PR sites.
The dream of everyone sending out their release is that journalists will treat them like nuggets of gold and seize them without hesitation. The website will receive a spike in visits, the phone will ring, and business (and your brand) will get a boost.
All too often though, these seeds are scattered to the four winds and fail to germinate.
Far too few are found, fewer still are read, and no one clicks on the link to your website. The sites that publish them most often contain the noindex and nofollow tags in their HTML coding, instructing Google not to follow links to websites.
So the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) value of your published press release is zero. It doesn't boost your site's rankings and it doesn't drive traffic to your door.
Your time or money, or perhaps both, has been wasted.
Press Release To Video
However, there is another way of putting this effort to good use.
Send us your press release and we'll turn it into a video. Send any images or video clips you have (to which you own the copyright) and we'll include them too.
Once the video is complete and uploaded to YouTube we'll optimise it for certain keywords, including your business name, brand, and other relevant phrases. The finished video will now have some SEO juice, can be found in a new medium, where it can be found by Google and YouTube searches.
It will also be shared with relevant hashtags on social media and generate interaction with your audience in the comments section. It will remain there indefinitely for others to find and share, or to embed in their websites.
For a limited time this service is being offered as a 'pay what you think it's worth' service, even if you think it's worth nothing. Yes, that's right. If you don't think it's worth paying a cent for then we'll do it for free.
Give it a try - what have you got to lose?
With your press release turned into a video its content is far more likely to be seen and heard by your intended audience on a variety of platforms.
Remember, this offer isn't going to be extended indefinitely, so now is the time to act.
Terms - the not so small print
- The free service is on a first come, first serve basis.
- You can jump the queue by becoming a supporter on Patreon.
- No press releases longer than 800 words in total.
- Any images or video you supply must come with evidence that you own the rights to use them in a video.
- We reserve the right to refuse any press release (unlikely, but it has to be said).
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel this service at any time.