Here are our guide prices for video ads. If you have specific requirements then let us know and we’ll quote according to your specifications.
We specialise in aviation (manned & unmanned) but we can accommodate any business. For example, we have made videos for renewable energy companies, online dating businesses, online tutors, and holistic therapy practitioners.
Discounts are available for repeat orders. Perhaps you need a series of video ads prepared for a campaign over several months or you just need to have something available during every month of the year.
Prices For Video Ads
- Under 30 second video ad with 1-4 video clips, text, music: £45
- 30-60 second video ad with 1-8 video clips, text, music: £75
- 1-2 minute video ad with numerous video clips, text, music: £95
- Longer videos with narration/voiceovers: POA
Video Ad Formats
You’ll need to have the correct format depending on where you plan to use your video so we create our videos in three formats:
Rectangle Video – best for YouTube, Twitter, websites etc
A square version of the same video is best for Instagram and a vertical video is best for TikTok or exclusively mobile campaigns.
What’s so special about video ads?
- Video advertising is easy and affordable.
- Video adverts grab attention.
- Video advertising is versatile.
- Video marketing will promote your brand.
- Videos encourage organic growth.
- Optimised videos can rank higher.
- Prices for video adverts are likely to rise with demand so book today and get your adverts working for you sooner.
Why you need to use video ads
Video is HUGE. Most of your potential customers, be they consumers or other businesses, would prefer to watch and listen to a video than read your blog posts. They will soone stop and watch a short video than read a few hundred words of text.
Money spent on video ads has a much higher ROI than that of other marketing methods.
Two main ways in which you can make video ads
- Buy a subscription to some software that creates video ads, work through the tutorials, and generally faff about until you get it right.
- Hire someone to do it for you while you get on with what you do best.
Which option you choose will depend on your priorities. If you value your time over your marketing budget then you’ll probably choose option 1. You can spend hours learning how to make videos and it will still cost you a monthly subscription.
Or if you want to save time and outsource the task you’ll go for option 2. It will cost a little more but you’ll save buckets of time.
Large businesses tend to go for option 1 because they can delegate the task to existing staff.
Small to medium sized businesses and solo operators will probably choose option 2 because they are too busy running their businesses to take on yet another regular task.
Don’t worry, we won’t give you the hard sell or email you every other day for the next six months. If, having had that first conversation, you decide it’s not for you then you can walk away, but if you decide to go ahead, even if it’s just for one short video and no more, then we’d be glad to help.
Otherwise click the red button to contact us. We can then have a chat about your ideas and how my business may be able to help.
Here’s some feedback we received. “Ben has provided a number of videos for us, all of which have been of the highest quality. However, what sets Ben aside is the level of service that he provides. Always available, very responsive and extremely professional.”
Terms & Conditions
- Clients can supply their own high quality images and video clips.
- Royalty free stock images and clips will be used where appropriate.
- Clients are supplied with previews of the video and may request changes before they are finalised.
- A maximum of three change requests is included in the price.
- Additional changes are charged at £9 per change.
- Clients are supplied with a copy of the file(s) of the finalised video.
- Clients may make their own arrangements for the publication of the video.
- Invoices are due on receipt and are payable before the completed video goes live and files are transferred.